If you are a charter school staff member or supporter who receives League newsletters, then you are part of the Colorado League of Charter School's community. As part of our community, you may take advantage of the League's many resources. One important way to ensure you have access is to maintain an updated profile. This is also where you can manage your subscriptions to the League's newsletters.
To Subscribe / Update Subscriptions:
You have a profile if you receive League newsletters. To edit subscription preferences, see the bottom of any newsletter you have received for your username and how to set a password. To edit subscription preferences, log In and go to your member profile. You may elect to Subscribe or Unsubscribe to any of the League newsletters. You will find detailed instructions below.
If you do not receive League newsletters, you need to create a profile by clicking the "Sign-Up Today!" button.
How to Access your Profile / Update your Subscriptions:
1. Log In
Every League email contains the information you need to access your profile. This information includes:
- URL: http://coloradoleague.org
- "Sign In": There is a "Sign In" link at the very top of every page on the site - click this link.
- Username: The name you use to sign in to your profile - often your email address (if you are not sure, see the bottom of any League email you have received).
- Account Email: The email address your password reset instructions will be sent to (also found at the bottom of any League email you have received).
2. Update Profile / Update Subscriptions
Review and update your profile information.
To manage your newsletter subscriptions, select "Subscribe" or "Unsubscribe" for each newsletter.
Click "Save Changes" and you are done!