Member will support the Facilities Team to ensure standards of cleanliness, sanitation, minor
maintenance of building and grounds, safety, and security are met. Maintain a safe, comfortable, and
secure learning environment for students, staff, and the public.
Responsibilities and Duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
● Perform, and maintain housekeeping throughout the building and grounds, including snow
removal, sweeping sidewalks, mowing and trimming, spraying and removing weeds, watering
and fertilizing lawns, and removing litter.
● Vacuum, sweep, dust/wash, remove trash, and mop equipment and/or property.
● Sanitize and maintain clean restrooms when required.
● Shampoo and extract carpets, scrub/strip, and re-coat tile floors.
● Perform preventive and minor maintenance functions and maintain records.
● Move heavy items, including furniture, school orders, and landscape materials.
● Support upkeep of the building, equipment, pavement, and grounds maintenance needs.
● Support set-up and breakdown of equipment and furniture for after-school activities.
● Operate, inspect, and maintain light and medium-duty vehicles, facility tools, and equipment.
● Operate, inspect, and maintain irrigation systems. Startup and winterize.
● Maintain and repair fencing, playground equipment, fields, parking lots, etc.
● Report to Facility Manager on necessary building and equipment repairs.
● Keep a secure and safe building throughout the day and secure building at the end of the work
● Perform other duties as assigned.
High School / GED