Become a Colorado Charter School Marketplace Member!
Would you like to reach decision-makers at the 261+ charter schools in Colorado?
Our Charter Marketplace program provides a great mechanism for you to increase your visibility to the growing charter school market and strategically pursue charter school partners and clients. Participation in this program enables you to DO BUSINESS WHILE DOING GOOD for Colorado students.
The League connects quality providers with school leaders. Currently, there are over 261 charter schools operating in Colorado, serving 128,000 students. Combined, these schools spend over $1B dollars during their fiscal year.
As a member of the Charter Marketplace program, you also support the creation and use of best practice tools and resources for Charter Schools.
Membership in the Colorado Charter Marketplace provides the following benefits to participants:
- Presentation in the League's Marketplace listings for one year to all member schools
- “Member” rates to League events and for League materials (Only charter schools may become official members of the League).
- Basic list of all operating charter schools in Colorado, including website, student enrollment and more to enable smart segmenting of the market.
- Priority notification and selection of Sponsorship and Exhibitor opportunities for various events all year long (before the general public vendors can make their selections).
- Priority notification in our Call for Presentations for our Annual Conference session submissions.
The Charter Marketplace allows the League to provide its member schools quality products and services at significant cost savings. Vendors participating in the Charter Marketplace commit to providing our member schools with:
- Exclusive cost savings on products and services
- Exclusive value-added service
- Preferential customer service
- Best practices consultations
- Charter Marketplace annual membership: $749
- Renewals: Renewal memberships will remain at the same rate as when initiated as long as there has been no interruption in membership.
Click the Questions button and we will get right back to you.
Please note: When you sign up you will need to provide three (3) school references and a logo (jpg or png file).