We're excited to announce our newer and bigger sponsorship opportunities for the Colorado League of Charter Schools' Annual Conference hosted on Wednesday, March 11 through Friday, March 13, 2020. We look forward to seeing you at our event and thank you in advance for your support of the charter school movement in Colorado. The Annual Conference will draw in over 1,100 attendees in 2020 and will generate valuable contacts for Exhibitors and Sponsors alike.
*No Liability Form Needed
Sponsoring or Exhibiting at the Annual Conference
- Share your latest products and services in an energized and focused setting
- Take advantage of strategic traffic builders, including exposure in the conference app
- Network with your colleagues, attendees, League staff and other community members
- Enjoy multimedia exposure through our conference app, League website and promotional materials
View the Prospectus
In the PROSPECTUS, you will find all the information you need to be a part of this years conference!
Purchase a program book ad or mobile app push notification. [VIEW]
App Notification [PURCHASE]
Program Book Ad
Full | Half | Quarter |Two-page spread
Bag Inserts [PURCHASE]
Drink Tickets [PURCHASE]
- Booth space is limited to the first 90 entries. Register early and pay in full to secure your booth space or sponsorship. Prices remain the same, but opportunities will go quickly.
- Choose your spot: If you wish to purchase your exact location, you can do so when you purchase (and pay in full) through our website. If the booth location is not a priority, we will assign it for you. You will know your location by February 2020. VIEW THE MAP.
- All exhibitor booths include one full registration as well other amenities. See the PROSPECTUS for details.
- If you would like power for your booth and/or packages sent to the hotel, you must fill out this form by March 2, 2020.
- Deadline for submitting promo materials is January 31, 2020, but the earlier you get materials to the League, the sooner you will get promoted .
- Please help promote the event. While we expect growth in the event this year toward 1,100 attendees we need all our partners to promote the event — please tag @COcharterschools on FB and use #COCharterConference on Twitter.
Multiple packages exist for you to engage in our event. View the PROSPECTUS for details.
If you would like power for your booth and/or packages sent to the hotel, you must fill out this form by March 2, 2020.
Platinum Sponsor $25,000 - Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase
GOLD SPONSORS - Contact email@example.com to purchase
Gold Sponsor $17,500
Gold Sponsor Scholar $12,500
Gold Sponsor Video $10,000
Gold Sponsor Keynote $10,000
SILVER SPONSORS - Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase
Silver Sponsor APP $8,000
Silver Sponsor Campus Construction $8,000
Silver Sponsor Name Badge $8,000
Silver Sponsor Premier League Reception $8,000
Silver Sponsor Grid Game $6,000
Silver Sponsor Conference Wireless APP $6,000
BRONZE SPONSORS - Click the link to purchase
Bronze Sponsor Registration Table $5,000
Bronze Sponsor League Reception Co-Sponsor $3,500.
Bronze Sponsor Continuing Education $3,500
Bronze Sponsor Conference Bag $3,500
Bronze Sponsor Green Room $3,500
Bronze Sponsor Student Performance $3,500
Bronze Sponsor Strand Sponsor $3,000
Bronze Sponsor Coffee $3,000
Bronze Sponsor Hall of Fame Awards $3,000
Bronze Sponsor Leadership in Technology $3,000
Bronze Sponsor Welcome VIP Reception Co-Sponsor $2,500
Contact Griselda Velazquez, email@example.com for more information or to customize a package to meet your needs.
Book Your Room
The Westin Westminster is offering a special group rate for 139 USD per night. This rate is available on a first come, first serve basis.
3 Oaks Resource Group
All Copy Products
Big Fish Employer Services
Bill of Rights Institute
BYU Independent Study
Canon Solutions America, Inc.
Charter Choice Collaborative
Charter School Law Group
Colorado Charter School Institute (CSI)
Colorado Department of Education (CDE)
Colorado Statewide Internet Portal Authority (SIPA)
Colorado Surplus Asset Fund Trust (CSAFE)
Cross Country Education- Healthcare
Davey Coach Sales
Diversified Consulting Solutions
Epic Insurance Brokers
Equity Quest/ National Charter Collaborative
Frontier Business Products
G&G Consulting Group, LLC
Golden Triangle Construction
Hollis + Miller Architects
Hord Coplan Macht
Keystone Science School
Learning Without Tears
Marcia Brenner & Associates
MJ Thomas Photography
Musco Sports Lighting
Northwest Evaluation Association (NWEA)
PACE Professional Association of Colorado Educators
Palomar Modular Buildings LLC
Raymond James & Associates
Right At School
Robert W. Baird Co.
Rocky Mountain Playground Services
Rocky Mountain Tech Team
SDI Innovations- School Datebooks
Specialized Data Systems
Staples Business Advantage
Studio 5 School Portraits
Swank Movie Licensing USA
Tatonka Education Services
The Healthy School Food Collaborative
University of Northern Colorado- Urban Education
US Bank National Association
World Data Products, Inc.
Young Americans Center for Financial Education