We're excited to announce our newer and bigger sponsorship opportunities for the Colorado League of Charter Schools' Annual Conference hosted on Thursday, February 28 and Friday, March 1, 2019. We look forward to seeing you at our event and thank you in advance for your support of the charter school movement in Colorado. The Annual Conference will draw in 900 attendees in 2019 and will generate valuable contacts for Exhibitors and Sponsors alike.
Sponsoring or Exhibiting at the 26th Annual Conference
- Share your latest products and services in an energized and focused setting
- Take advantage of strategic traffic builders, including exposure in the conference app
- Network with your colleagues, attendees, League staff and other community members
- Enjoy multimedia exposure through our conference app, League website and promotional materials
Here are the details that you will need to get started.
- Exhibitor and Sponsor Prospectus (PDF – all inclusive)
- Exhibitor Map of the venue (included in the above PDF)
- Separate Power Form (included in the above PDF)
- Hotel Liability and Shipping info (included in the above PDF)
- Exhibitor Registration (Link to purchase)
- Sponsor Registration (Link to purchase)
Highlight info — see the Prospectus for full and detailed into. Ready to purchase your spot? Exhibitor Registration
- Booth space is limited to the first 90 entries. Register early and pay in full to secure your booth space or sponsorship. Prices remain the same, but opportunities will go quickly
- League Charter Marketplace membership is required to purchase a booth. Already a member? You are welcome to purchase a booth.
- Choose your spot: If you wish to purchase your exact location, you can do so when you purchase (and pay in full) through our website. If the booth location is not a priority, we will assign it for you. You will know your location by February 2019.
- All exhibitor booths include one full registration as well other amenities. See the Prospectus for details.
- Deadline for submitting promo materials is January 31, 2019, but the earlier you get materials to the League, the sooner you will get promoted
- Please help promote the event. While we expect growth in the event this year toward 900 attendees we need all our partners to promote the event — please tag @COcharterschools on FB and use #COCharterConference on Twitter
Multiple packages exist for you to engage in our event. SEE THE PROSPECTUS for details or if you know which sponsorship you would like go to Sponsor Registration. A map of locations is included in this purchase process (the same map as is in the Prospectus).
Not a Member?
Register for your booth here.
Contact Griselda Nanfito, firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to customize a package to meet your needs.