|Business Manager Orientation Program Sponsorships|
Introducing for the 2016-17 school year…Colorado League’s Charter School Business Manager Orientation Program
25 hours of content specifically designed for new business managers of Colorado charter schools. Program runs from July 1, 2016 – June 30, 2017.
School Participant Obligations include:
· Attendance at four (4) BMN meetings: November, January, March, May
· Attendance at Finance Seminar (September)
· Attendance at League’s CO Charter Schools Conference (February)
· Participation in four (4) League-hosted Orientation webinars (December, March, (2) June)
This program increases the likelihood of long-term charter school financial stability, therefore positively impacting the longevity of charter schools as consumers of your products/services. To keep the school fees as low as possible and participation levels as high as possible, we are seeking support from our partners who are the most-engaged with business managers. Please consider supporting the League’s efforts in this important endeavor.
There are three types of Sponsorship options:
1) A donation to the program to support improved levels of financial literacy in CO charter schools. The League will provide you with a tax-deductible receipt.
a. Master of Achievement Donation: $10,000
b. Distinguished Excellence Donation: $8,000
c. Financial Leadership Donation: $5,000
2) A choice of non-tax deductible packages, which provide visibility for your brand; a list of program participants; distribution of your approved materials to participants, each at varying levels depending on your package choice, and your company prominently displayed on program Completion Certificates. For Magna Cum Laude, a reserved dining table at League’s Annual Conference is also included.
a. Magna Cum Laude Sponsor: $ 10,000
b. Summa Cum Laude Sponsor: $ 2,500
c. Honor Roll Sponsor: $1,000
3) Grant a full Scholarship to a school manager to participate in the program at no cost. Award them a Scholarship of $750. Your company name will be displayed prominently on the certificate.
Your commitment to charter school excellence in Colorado is very much appreciated!
Charter School Law in Colorado
Charter Contract Management
School Finance in the Charter Sector
Facility Acquisition and Management
Human Capital Management and Compliance
Information Management: Data Privacy and Access Control
Purchasing Practices and Vendor Management
Technology Planning and Management
1/20/2017 » 3/3/2017
Formative and Summative Assessment Practices