|Tech Talk Quarterly Sponsorships|
The Tech Talk Quarterly Meetings enable charter school technology personnel to regularly network and share best practices with one another. The League hosts, facilitates and coordinates these quarterly meetings in an effort to learn about, and then provide, the resources and tools needed by schools to:
1) Develop effective technology plans for their organizations;
2) Develop efficient and cost-effective methods of implementation; and
3) Maximize the performance of technology in growing student achievement levels.
Colorado charter schools value resources and referrals provided by the League and the Tech Talk Quarterly Meetings will become an integral point of reference for many charter school technology managers when they are looking to integrate technology into their school programs.
· Enable networking connections between technology personnel in Colorado charter schools
· Determine levels of technology integration within Colorado charter schools
· Develop useful technology resources and tools for school leaders
· Share best practices on technology deployment, staff professional development, usage policies and more.