2016 Colorado Charter Schools Conference - Call for Presentations
Thank you for your interest in presenting at the 2016 Colorado Charter Schools Conference, scheduled for February 25-27, 2016 at the Omni Interlocken Hotel in Broomfield. Unfortunately our Call for Presentations has closed.
- The deadline for presentation proposals is Friday, November 20, 2015 at 5:00 PM, Mountain Time.
- Presenters will be selected and notified by Friday, December 18, 2015.
Presentation Submission Requirements
Please review the following details prior to submitting your presentation proposal:
- Concurrent breakout sessions are 75 minutes in length.
- The audience includes charter school leaders, business managers, board members, teachers, parents, and members from other organizations associated with education reform.
- Experience of audience members ranges from people who are new to the charter school community, to people who are part of a new charter school, to people who have been in the charter school world for many years.
- Sessions need to have clear learning outcomes for participants that include information and tools that participants can take with them to their schools and inform their work.
- If more than one person submits a proposal on a similar topic, you may be asked to co-present as part of a panel discussion.
- Presentation proposals that include a sales presentation of a product or service will not be accepted.
- Presenters are expected to submit electronic files of any resources prior to the conference. These resources will be available to participants online. Presenters are responsible for the production of any hard copy resources.
- Presenters selected are provided with a discounted presenter rate to attend the conference. Presenters selected are not compensated.
- There will be LCD projectors and screens in each room. Presenters are expected to provide their own laptop. If you use a Mac, you will need to bring your own connectors for the LCD projector.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com. Thank you for your interest in presenting!