Friday, May 5
8:30 AM - 3:30 PM
Map this event »
Lowry Conference Center
1061 Akron Way
Denver, Colorado 80230
303-989-5356 x 107
« Go to Upcoming Event List
Charter School Teacher Summit
Hosted by the Colorado League of Charter Schools
Date: Friday, May 5
Time: 8:30 AM - 3:30 PM
Location: Lowry Conference Center, 1061 Akron Way, Denver
Cost: Early Bird (ends April 3) League Members: $150 | Non-Members: $175
Regular Rate (after April 3) League Members: $175 | Non-Members: $225
Target Audience: Teachers, Educators, Paraprofessionals, Teacher Assistants
Description: Mark your calendar for the first-ever Charter School Teacher Summit!
- Actively engage in a variety of instructional and academic topics that are unique to all teachers including paraprofessionals, aides, and academic support staff.
- Select from a variety of topics that you'd like to explore during the event.
- Share your expertise, exchange ideas and learn new concepts/strategies.
- Network and build relationships with other educators while learning from educational experts in the field.
Topics will include:
- Secondary engaging instructional math strategies
- Increasing positive parent engagement
- ELA practice strategies for the classroom
- Project-based learning practices for any classroom
- Next Generation Science Standards
- Mindfulness in the classroom
- Powerful revision strategies
- Three vital tools every Colorado MAP user needs to know
- Using data to accelerate student and school success
- Making standards come to life in the classroom
- Support interventions for students with disabilities in the classroom
- Mentoring and how to support beginning teachers
- Character: The key to success
- Unlocking the Strengths of your students
- Other academic and instructional topics!
Registration: Deadline: Friday, April 28.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations made on or before the registration deadline will be refunded in full. Unfortunately, cancellations made after the registration deadline will not be refunded.