Data Coaching and Interpretation
**This event has been cancelled due to low registration. Contact Tisha Bouwmeester with any questions.**
Hosted by the Colorado League of Charter Schools
Date: Wednesday, December 7
Time: 9:00 AM - 3:30 PM
Cost: League Members: $175 for one person and $100 each additional attendee | Non-Members: $225 for one person and $100 each additional attendee
Location: Colorado League of Charter Schools Training Center, 4201 E. Yale Avenue, Denver
Note: You must be a client of Alpine Achievement to attend this training
Description: Is your team analyzing data to inform instruction and help students improve? Finding meaning is the bridge between data and action. Data interpretation can be informative, empowering, and tricky too! This workshop focuses on implementing effective data analysis to inform instructional action, while avoiding unsupportable generalizations.
- Apply general assessment and interpretation concepts to the analysis of their data.
- Understand the repercussions of making inferences not supported by data.
- Implement a framework of protocols to help avoid making premature data judgments.
- Interpret data to identify possible instructional actions.
- Understand common challenges in accepting analyses and discuss strategies for moving past those barriers.
- Identify strategies for data time.
Target Audience: Assessment Staff, Curriculum Coordinators, Principals, Assistant Principals, Teachers, Special Education Staff, Instructional Coaches
Registration Deadline: Monday, November 21. Event is contingent on a minimum of 16 attendees.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations made on or before the registration deadline will be refunded in full. Cancellations made after the registration deadline will be refunded on a case-by-case basis.