Colorado League of Charter Schools Presents:
5th Annual NWEA-MAP Assessment Conference for Colorado Public Schools and Districts
These Sponsorship Packages are a perfect fit for organizations looking to reach decision-makers at both charter and traditional public schools
Click here to reserve a sponsorship or exhibit package
Date: Friday, October 21, 2016
Location: Cherry Creek School Achievement Resource Center, 14188 E. Briarwood Ave. Centennial, CO 80112
Time: 8:30 am – 4:00 pm
The Colorado League of Charter Schools’ Performance Management team helps charter schools align resources to support the implementation, development, and ongoing use and improvement of performance management systems at the board, school and teacher levels. The League is partnering with school districts, traditional public schools, and public charter schools across the state to bring quality support around the use of NWEA’s MAP assessment by coordinating the Colorado NWEA-MAP User Conference.
NWEA is a non-profit organization that developed Measures of Academic Progress (MAP), a computerized adaptive assessment program, which enables schools to monitor and track student academic performance and comprehension outside of annual standardized testing. NWEA-MAP is available for grades K-12, adapts to a student's instructional level. Results from these assessments are available in a timely manner. Approximately 100+ Colorado charter schools, as well as 90+ school districts use the MAP Assessment statewide. We are excited to open up this opportunity to all NWEA partners!
Approximately 150 attendees, including charter school and traditional public school principals, data/assessment leaders, teachers, and more.
1) Place Items in Conference Folders - $50 plus flyer costs
Create and print your own 1-page flyer to be distributed to each attendee (League will distribute)
2) Donate Door Prizes – In-Kind (minimum value $50)
Such as Visa, AMEX, Starbuck gift cards, Nook, Kindle, IPad, software packages, etc
Attach your business card to item and your company will be credited for donating the prize during the raffle (held during lunch).
3) Exhibitor - $275 (Exhibitor space is limited to 4 vendors.)
Showcase your products and services during the Conference. Company highlight in Conference program booklet and possibility of a session breakout session if space allows.
4) Breakfast or Lunch Sponsor - $575 (2 available)
· Signage at breakfast or lunch
· Logo on event promotional materials, i.e. postcard, website, emails
· Two minute speaking opportunity at breakfast or lunch
· Exhibit table during conference (Exhibitor space is limited.)
· Registration list of attendees
· Break-out session if space allows (available first come on a first come first served basis)
Thank you for your participation in making this a success!