2014 Charter School Policy & Facility Summit
Hosted by Colorado League of Charter Schools
Date: Monday, October 6Time: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Location: Wellshire Event Center, 3333 S. Colorado Blvd., Denver, CO 80222
Cost: $50 per person for schools that are members of the Colorado League of Charter Schools | $75 per person for non-members. Breakfast and lunch will be provided.
Group Discount: There is a 20% discount when registering groups of three or more. Please enter discount code GROUP2014 at checkout when registering three or more attendees.
Description: The 2014 Charter School Policy and Facility Summit will provide charter school leaders with important information about policy issues being pursued by the Colorado League of Charter Schools, and potential legislation affecting Colorado charter schools. The event will also provide charter school leaders with best practices around making facilities decisions for their schools.
The Colorado Charter School Policy and Facility Summit will feature:
- Attendees will learn about and examine some of the policy issues that will be likely targets for the 2015 legislative session that may affect their schools in coming years.
- Participants will also hear from policymakers and experts and have a direct voice in helping to shape the League's 2015 policy agenda.
Attendees will learn best practices regarding school facility financing and navigating the facilities planning process. Charter school leaders have the opportunity to speak with school leaders that have been in their shoes and obtain valuable insights from experts.
- Additionally, school leaders will walk away from the Summit with resources and tools needed to:
- Develop a plan to get to a permanent facility;
- Understand the construction options for TI, Renovation, Temporary and Permanent Facilities; and
- Maximize lending and finance opportunities.
Registration: Click here to register. Deadline: September 26.
For more information, contact Dan Schaller at email@example.com.